Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Joe Jonas sexy and cute in Details Magazine


Joe Jonas dazzles in the April 2011 issue of Details magazine, Joe confesses and says: "I like seeing all the crazy characters of the neighborhood. I saw this homeless gay boy was arrested. When the cops said, 'separates legs', he told them, 'I wish you would, right?'. "

"I've been through a lot of things in my life so far. There are stories I have not really been able to tell. When you're composing with three people, you give back with a sound that might be unusual, but, you know, is expected. ""I have really wanted to do a solo project. My brother Nick was one. It really was not so great and ..."

"I'd really like to make music that inspires me because with the Jonas Brothers, like I can be restricted in what I can and I can not do. "

If Nick was always the cute Jonas and Kevin Jonas on the other, then, Joe was the sexy. "There is nothing wrong with being gay, but I'm not.

No comments:

Post a Comment