Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Selena Gomez Pictures Beautiful Evening Gown

Promoting his new songs, the lovely star of "Wizards of Waverly Place" arrived on set to record an appearance on "Late Show with David Letterman" program that will air on Wednesday 16 March at 23:30 by chain CBS.

The visit to "Late Show" comes just when it was announced that Miss Gomez is planning something special to your next summer concert tour.

The actress and singer, age 18, said on the show from Ryan Seacrest, "I want it to be something big, where my fans feel like they are a party in which I'll sing my songs and make a lot of covers . I want something really fun ... Let's do a tribute to Spears, and I'm very excited about it. "

Recalling the first concert of Britney attended, Selena said: "We were more than happy with my cousin. His tour shirt and a glowstick and felt as if it were the highlight of my life. I felt like I was in the clouds. comment!






No comments:

Post a Comment