Friday, March 11, 2011

Shakira and personally acquainted with "Shakiro"


Rodolfo Burgos, better known as 'Shakira', and can claim to have realized his dream of meeting in person to Shakira, the singer's most admired. 'Shakira' shot to fame as a perfect imitator of the Colombian singer and has revolutionized the world with the video on YouTube of their participation in the competition for followers 'I am', issued by the Chilean television.

Last night, just before the concert that the singer offered in the Chilean capital on his tour 2011 'Sale El Sol', 'Shakira' could chat with Shakira in her wardrobe. She already had announced she was excited to see him, so I did locate and put all the possible facilities that could meet her at a private meeting, accompanied by the Mayor of Viña del Mar, Virginia Reginato. Wannabe artist and talked for half an hour, exchanged gifts and invited to an upcoming visit to the country to participate in the 2012 edition of the contest of the Fifth Region.

Shortly after the artist opened the show with the cry "My only desire is to please tonight. Have a good time. You know Santiago de Chile tonight I'm all yours!" And took the stage to appeal to the nearly 40 000 fans who came to see her at the National Stadium. "I'm happy to be back in Chile, this is a very special country for me. Here I started my career and you have accompanied me all this time, so Santiago, tonight I'm all yours," the singer said before playing ' luck 'and up to four fans to move the hips with her on the catwalk of the stage.

After nearly two hours on stage and perform their most popular songs like 'Crazy', 'Waka-Waka', 'Gypsy' and classics like 'I leave Madrid' or 'If you go', Shakira made the semi-final Tour of the Pop Festival, where he was hailed as a true star of the song.

No comments:

Post a Comment